08/21 Update 33: New sanctuary and some polish!
Hi EFAS players and followers:
Here is the first polish-focused update! We have finished the Sanctuary rework which will be more convenient and less eyes-hurting. Our eleven-seven is being reworked too but will only be ready for the next version. For once the update preview content was extremely accurate so if you had a look at last week preview then you can directly update the game and start playing! If ou missed it out then it's not too late to have a look~
Join our Discord to discuss the development of the game with the dev team, and to earn exclusive pre-release limited edition perks including skins, titles and other cool stuff:
Alpha 33 - 2020/08/21 UTC 6:00 AM
——Brand new features:
- For a more realistic behaviour, weapons now have some delay in following the camera movements (Players Feedback*);
- For a more realistic behaviour, running, jumping, dashing and floating in the air now have an impact on weapons accuracy (Players Feedback*).
Environment - Brand new Sanctuary (You've been a lot to say that it was too messy, too bright and too big for what it is supposed to achieve, so we changed it) (Players Feedback*);
Controls - Hold shift to run is now an option in the settings menu (Players Feedback*);
Enemies - Now have multiple dying animations.
- Fixed an issue where clicking the top left back button in the Recruit interface would not work (Players Feedback*);
- Fixed an issue where in the Galactic Conquest System entering 2nd level interface and then clicking on the top left back or backpack button would not work (Players Feedback*);
- Fixed an issue where in some case there would be no enemies while playing Conquest mission (Players Feedback*);
- Fixed an issue where changing area after healing yourself with the healing machine would revert you to the state before the healing (Players Feedback*).
*Players feedback refers to the improvements and fixes based on feedback coming from players.