01/17/2020 Update 18
Hi EFAS players and followers：
Are you having fun with the brand new Acid Spitter? At least I had loads of fun playing with the Acid Affinity chip, it was like linking light probes in the Game Editor xD. In this update we are adding a real "imma firin mah lazer" chip called Acid Flow, and we replaced a lot of particles and sounds effects. The multiplayer mode has also being reduced from 4 players to 2 players for a better stability (will be set back to 4 after we are done with networking optimizations). Enough of blah blah, let's get into this new version detailed changelog together!
Get limited edition Alpha Tester-only perks like skins, decors, titles and more! Click link below to join our Discord!
Special events will be held in Discord and you can get your hands on awesome loot! In addition, find cool people to play multiplayer with.
Alpha 18 - 2020/1/17 UTC 6:00 AM
——Brand new features:
- Weakened effect;
- Blitz effect;
- Bouncing Grenade effect;
- Glitter effect;
- Acid Spillage effect;
- Acid Spitter hit effect.
- Added a new respawn notification (Players Feedback*)；
- Friend list is now showing friend state (Online, Offline, In-game) (Players Feedback*).
- Eleven Seven sounds;
- Backpack sounds;
- Main menu sounds;
- Feedback interface sounds;
- Result interface sounds.
- Restart button (Players Feedback*);
- Back to Sanctuary button.
Chips - Acid Flow.
——Improvements and changes:HUD - Removed the background of the shield bar that made it look like was only at 30% and changed the position of the shield value (Players Feedback*).
- Reduced enemies health and damages;
- Reduced the number of enemies in the Pem Wormhole;
- Balanced weapons damages;
- Reduced rotation speed of Rotating Shields;
- Reduced the energy accumulated by defeating a Theridon;
- Balanced the fight duration average of different enemies;
- Balanced Acid Spitter modules damages (Acid Spillage, Acid Flow, Acid Affinity);
- Reduced damages of Neo Armstrong Cyclone Jet Armstrong Cannon;
- Reduced Hatred accumulated buff percentage;
- Balanced Elite enemies ratio.
- Fixed an issue where Neo Armstrong Cyclone Jet Armstrong Cannon attack radius was bigger than expected (Players Feedback*);
- Fixed an issue where the Grenade Launcher standard attack would not trigger chips effects when having Neo Armstrong Cyclone Jet Armstrong Cannon module (Players Feedback*);
- Fixed an issue where the Acid Spitter special attack would not trigger chips effects (Players Feedback*).
*Players feedback refers to the improvements and fixes based on feedback coming from players.