Hi EFAS players and followers：
Here we are, on a special update just before the Chinese New Year. We were all working on EFAS while you were having fun with your friends and family, but now it's our turn [super weird evil laugh]!
We will not update the game during the holidays and we will be back with a new version on the &th of February (but be wary, some good news might be sent on discord during the holidays, try not to miss that out :p !).
So, it's only been three working days since the last update but still, we want to share as much as possible with you, that's why in this update we are mainly fixing bugs (finally the insta-kill bug is fixed!!!!!!), adding lots of awesome/super-cool/epilepsy-inducing new particle effects, and some big changes in the active chips and dash features. Let's have a look at this version's content!
Join our Discord to get an activation code so you can start playing immediately (become an Alpha tester) and discuss the development of the game with the dev team, and to earn exclusive pre-release limited edition perks including skins, titles and other cool stuff:
Alpha 18.1 - 2020/01/21 UTC 6:00 AM
——Brand new features:
- Acid Spitter standard attack effect;
- Acid Spitter special attack effect;
- Acid Spitter Acid Flow effect;
- Acid Spitter Acid Affinity effect;
- Stun Grenade explosion effect;
- Destruction effect.
——Improvements and changes:Chip - Active chips are now limited to 4. Whenever the 4 slots are full, picking up a new active will let you choose which one you want to replace;
Dash - Using ctrl for dashing doesn't consume energy and has a cooldown instead.
- Fixed an issue where players would be insta-killed by the Thorned skill (Players Feedback*);
- Fixed an issue where rapidly using Q and F would reset melee animation cooldown (Players Feedback*);
- Fixed an issue where Reflect Damage Skill would reflect damages from any incoming source (Players Feedback*);
- Fixed an issue where Illusionist copies would stack nearby enemies Anger (Players Feedback*);
- Fixed an issue where Illusionist skill would not trigger if the enemy count in the scene already reached the limit max (Players Feedback*);
- Fixed an issue where Heracles would not have any weak point (Players Feedback*);
- Fixed an issue where after beating Heracles, the portal would appear but Heracles wouldn't disappear (Players Feedback*);
- Fixed an issue where Acid Flow hit particle effect would continue to play indefinitely (Players Feedback*);
- Fixed an issue where the Grenade Launcher standard attack would not trigger Blitz (Players Feedback*).
*Players feedback refers to the improvements and fixes based on feedback coming from players.