Hi EFAS players and followers：
And... we are back after a pretty long Chinese New Year vacations! I guess you all heard about this extremely bad news concerning this new virus. And since we're based in China, it's a pretty big issue for us. So, after several workflow changes, we're ready to continue working on this game you are all waiting updates for! We still have members being quarantined so sadly several problems might need some time to be solved, but don't worry, everything will be alright!
We've had a lot of players spending an incredible amount of time (mainly Chinese players because we are to stay at home) testing the game and we got an unbelievable amount of feedback and great ideas. To be honest, because there is a lot of feedback to process, our game designers are starting to lose hairs too (and our devs are happy about it ofc), so you will be seeing more and more interesting updates coming to you every week! But right now, let's first go through this week version's content!
Join our Discord to get an activation code so you can start playing immediately (become an Alpha tester) and discuss the development of the game with the dev team, and to earn exclusive pre-release limited edition perks including skins, titles and other cool stuff:
Alpha 19 - 2020/02/13 UTC 6:00 AM
——Brand new features:
- Thorned skill FX;
- Reflect Dmg skill preparation FX (so that you know before it actually activates).
Skills - Enemies skills will change colour depending on the skill state (red="disabled", orange="activates in 3s", green="active")；
UI - HUD now displays current rank;
Damage display - Inflicting reduced damages will now be displayed in gray colour.
——Improvements and changes:
- Rotating Shields will now be independent from enemy rotation (Players Feedback*);
- Hatred will now be stacked only on the enemy having the skill and not all the enemies in the effect area (Players Feedback*).
Drops - Improved drop physics behaviours and greatly reducing the possibility of not being able to pick it up (Players Feedback*);
Enemies - Wingus flying speed has been reduced (Players Feedback*).
- Fixed an issue where players could get stuck in a spot in the Underground Cave (Players Feedback*);
- Fixed an issue where Wingus could fly through walls (Players Feedback*);
- Fixed an issue where Armor Break could be stacked (Players Feedback*);
- Fixed an issue where Boss with Illusionist skill might spawn full HP copies when dying (Players Feedback*);
- Fixed an issue where active chip could not be replaced (Players Feedback*).
*Players feedback refers to the improvements and fixes based on feedback coming from players.