02/21/2020 Update 19.1
Hi EFAS players and followers：
First of all, thanks a lot to the players asking if we are doing ok during this extremely hardcore situation caused by the new Coronavirus. We are fine, and we are working from home so that you can continue enjoying EFAS! The winter is almost over but since we are all quarantined at home we actually don't know a lot about outside weather, but! We know a lot! About the bugs you are having fun with! So right now, I'm going to announce this week's version content as well as a preview of the big update coming next week!
Alpha 19.1 - 2020/02/21 UTC 6:00 AM
- Fixed an issue where after defeating a Boss the drop would be generated "a little too violently" (Players Feedback*);
- Fixed an issue where in specific cases it was impossible to replace already equipped active chips (Players Feedback*);
- Fixed an issue where the damage colors wouldn't been displayed correctly in certain situations (Players Feedback*);
- Fixed several issues in the chips descriptions (Players Feedback*);
- Fixed an issue where Acid Spitter modules drop rate was higher than expected (Players Feedback*);
- Fixed an issue where Wingus would from time to time blocked inside of walls (Players Feedback*).
Join our Discord to get an activation code so you can start playing immediately (become an Alpha tester) and discuss the development of the game with the dev team, and to earn exclusive pre-release limited edition perks including skins, titles and other cool stuff:
Alpha 20 - 2020/02/28 UTC 6:00 AM
——Brand new features:
- Chip Slot +1 (You can finally increase the upper limit of passive chips you can equip! (Max. 20));
- Armor Weakening (Enemies inflicted by Weaken effect will see their armor damaged and received increased damage).
- Rainbow weapon now have a cool FX! Really cool trust me!;
- Melee FX while being under Knight's Belt effect has been replaced;
- Eternal Gloves now has an activation FX.
Enemies skills - New Whirlpool skill (Creates an storm area that reduces with time and pull the players in the center of the area as well as inflicting damage)；
HUD - A new radar has been added to current HUD to display current enemies/allies locations;
Altar - Altars has been added to the game (Giving random temporary buffs, better take time looking for them~).
——Improvements and changes:
- Increased walking speed;
- Increased running speed;
- Increased jetpack rising speed;
- Increased jetpack gas consumption speed.
Chips - Modified Destructive Curse chip (Destruction effects are now based on the stats of the original effect);
Poor Ajax - Finally can relay Bouncing Lightning effects (please try to be gentle with them!);
Boss - Removed the red outline on the Boss model.
- Fixed Quick Activation chip (Players Feedback*);
- Fixed an issue with Wingus critical damage calculation (Players Feedback*);
- Fixed an issue where Ultimate Grenades would directly heal full HP full Shield (Players Feedback*);
- Fixed an issue where Throwing Potion effect would be unexpectedly high (Players Feedback*).
*Players feedback refers to the improvements and fixes based on feedback coming from players.
**More improvements and fixes will be added to the list above on the day of the release.