Hi EFAS players and followers：
Who said 10 chips were not enough for a decent build? Yeah, you might have a point here but don't worry! In this new update we've got an awesome new chip that will increase your passive chip limit by 1 (from 10 up to 15), exciting right?!? And I have an even more exciting news, THE RADAR that you asked for some time already (like.... since the first version maybe? (tongue)) is finally here!!! See? We do listen to your incredible feedback and make your wishes happen, so don't stop, keep it coming, even if the list is super long, we will gladly continue to fill it with your suggestions! So right now, I'm going to announce this week's version content in details!
Join our Discord to get an activation code so you can start playing immediately (become an Alpha tester) and discuss the development of the game with the dev team, and to earn exclusive pre-release limited edition perks including skins, titles and other cool stuff:
Alpha 20 - 2020/02/28 UTC 6:00 AM
——Brand new features:Environment - New scene called "Astral Spirit Snowfield" is now available to play;
- Chip Slot +1 (You can finally increase the upper limit of passive chips you can equip! (Max. 15)) (Players Feedback*);
- Armor Weakening (Enemies inflicted by Weaken effect will see their armor reduced and received increased damage).
- Rainbow weapon now have a cool FX! Really cool trust me!;
- Melee FX while being under Knight's Belt effect has been replaced;
- Eternal Gloves now has an activation FX.
- HUD now displays all your passive chips to show you how incredible your build is;
- HUD now displays current possessed DNA points (and with a brand new icon!);
- HUD now displays current possessed NanoBucks (and with a brand new icon!).
Enemies skills - New Whirlpool skill (Creates an storm area that reduces with time and pull the players in the center of the area as well as inflicting damage)；
THE RADAR!!!!!!!! - A new radar has been added to current HUD to display current enemies/allies locations (Players Feedback*) (Players Feedback*) (Players Feedback*) ;
Altars - Altars has been added to the game (Giving random temporary buffs, better take time looking for them~).
——Improvements and changes:
- Increased walking speed (Players Feedback*);
- Increased running speed (Players Feedback*);
- Increased jetpack rising speed;
- Increased jetpack gas consumption speed.
- Modified Destructive Curse chip (Destruction effects are now based on the stats of the original effect);
- Modified several chips descriptions and values;
- Modified appearance rates of Eleven 7 items.
Poor Ajax - Finally can relay Bouncing Lightning effects (please try to be gentle with them!) (Players Feedback*);
Boss - Removed the red outline on the Boss model;
Sounds - Change sound logic so that while being low on health after a moment the heartbeat sound will stop playing (Players Feedback*).
- Fixed an issue where quickly aiming at another item during the last second of the purchasing progress bar would end up on purchasing the second item (Players Feedback*);
- Fixed an issue where the teleporter gate would block several types of projectiles (Players Feedback*);
- Fixed Quick Activation chip (Players Feedback*);
- Fixed an issue where the enemies skill ON/OFF timers would not be completely synced with the display under the enemy health bar (Players Feedback*);
- Fixed an issue where melee-ing a Theridon would make the player bounce back (Players Feedback*);
- Fixed an issue with Wingus critical damage calculation (Players Feedback*);
- Fixed an issue where Ultimate Grenades would directly heal full HP full Shield (Players Feedback*);
- Fixed an issue where the Acid Spitter special attack would not trigger Anti-Personnel Missile (Players Feedback*);
- Fixed an issue where attacking with hammer would not display damage correctly (Players Feedback*);
- Fixed an issue where Throwing Potion effect would be unexpectedly high (Players Feedback*).
*Players feedback refers to the improvements and fixes based on feedback coming from players.