Hi EFAS players and followers：
Today we've got a huge pile of new content for you. There is the first wave of reworked AI, a brand new Event System, new skills, new active, new traps, some changes in previous content and we've added main and sub stats to weapons, actives and mods. But this last one is still work in progress, we plan to remove the consumable/stack-able logic for a new upgrade in quality and levels. There is a lot to try there (and I heard most of you are confined at home, so it's a great chance to play some more!) and remember to give us some feedback and suggestions. So let's have a look in detail at this new version's content!
Join our Discord to get an activation code so you can start playing immediately (become an Alpha tester) and discuss the development of the game with the dev team, and to earn exclusive pre-release limited edition perks including skins, titles and other cool stuff:
Alpha 22 - 2020/03/27 UTC 6:00 AM
——Brand new features:
Active chips are now called Actives;
Passive chips are now called Mods;
- New events will be triggered while playing giving choices to the player (this will mainly be our way to bring story and NPCs into the game, content will be add little by little);
- Through some events choices, you can now acquire weapons, mods and actives as well as limit extension mod;
- Through some events choices, you can reduce/increase current HP, max HP/Shield, NanoBucks and DNA.
Enemies (Rework of current ACC)
- New FAMAS Commando;
- New FAMAS Scout;
- New FAMAS Shock troop;
- New FAMAS Enforcer.
Mods and Actives
- New Frost effect. Frost: Reduces speed for the debuff duration;
- New Frost Grenade. A grenade inflicting area damages as well as inflicting Frost effect to all enemies in the area;
- Remake of SMG Specialist. Now special attacks can reflect enemy projectiles (doesn't work against Trogleuth and Heracles).
- New Electrified skill. Taking damages send electric balls toward the player;
- New Missiles skill. Periodically send guided missiles toward the closest player.
Equipment parts - Now have random main and sub stats (range and stats number vary according to the level and rarity);
Loot - Now there is an interface for comparing current weapon stats with the new drop;
Traps - New explosive barrel;
Logo - Now shows the loading percentage of the loading process.
——Improvements and changes:
- Improved Mods UI;
- Improved Weapons UI.
Enemies - Enemies scale have been changed;
Mods - Vampire now has an internal CD;
Copy Machine - Now only copies mods.
- Fixed an issue where the ACC Simian Trooper weapon would sometimes block player bullets (Players Feedback*);
- Fixed an issue where pressing multiple times the start button in the main menu will trigger an infinite loading loop (Players Feedback*);
- Fixed an issue where the Parkinson Tree would one shot bosses (Players Feedback*);
- Fixed an issue where enemy skills particle FX size would be bigger than anticipated in the Astral Spirit Snowfield (Players Feedback*);
- Fixed an issue where pressing K key while writing feedback would close the feedback window (Players Feedback*);
- Fixed an issue where changing game resolution would displaced several images of the HUD (Players Feedback*);
- Fixed an issue where Destruction FX in low graphic settings would have rendering issues (Players Feedback*).
*Players feedback refers to the improvements and fixes based on feedback coming from players.