Hi EFAS players and followers：
In today's update we're fixing some annoying issues (like our lovely Crawler that was invisible in low quality settings, but could still backstab you like a real dude) and we're also sharing with you a big performance optimization. This optimization is only for the multiplayer mode but, and I said BUT! A huge performance optimization will be coming to you next week! So right now, I'm going to announce this version's content and we'll have a look at next week update preview!
Alpha 22.1 - 2020/04/02 UTC 1:40 PM
- Optimized framerate drops in multiplayer mode (Players Feedback*);
- Fixed an issue where weapon accuracy would be way lower than expected (Players Feedback*);
- Fixed an issue where Mutant Crawler and Evolved Crawler would not be rendered in low quality settings (Players Feedback*);
- Fixed an issue where Parkinson trees would be duplicated in multiplayer mode (Players Feedback*).
Join our Discord to get an activation code so you can start playing immediately (become an Alpha tester) and discuss the development of the game with the dev team, and to earn exclusive pre-release limited edition perks including skins, titles and other cool stuff:
Alpha 23 - 2020/04/10 UTC 6:00 AM
——Brand new features:
- New weapon mods attributes;
- New weapon mods interface.
- New Elite FAMAS Commando;
- New Elite FAMAS Scout;
- New Elite FAMAS Shock troop;
- New Elite FAMAS Enforcer;
- New Mad Michael.
- New rewards (Choose to get a specific, random or one out of three item reward);
- New event save system;
- New backpack button (for checking backpack content while on the event interface).
Rank Objective - A new survival objective will be added and will randomly replace current energy bar + boss fight objective；
Active - Frost Explosion;
Way-points - Way-points now indicate the distance.
——Improvements and changes:
- Changed animations;
- Removed the speed reduction when charging.
Weapons - Improved CrossHair and accuracy logic (Players Feedback*).
Multiplayer - Optimized disconnections when playing multiplayer (Players Feedback*).
Balancing - Optimized difficulty curve (Players Feedback*).
Performances - Optimized game frame-rate and frame-drops (Players Feedback*).
- Fixed an issue where replacing a stacked consumable would lose its count and become only x1 (Players Feedback*);
- Fixed an issue where switching languages would not have effect on part of the game text content (Players Feedback*);
- Fixed an issue where the bumpers would easily send the player out of the map (Players Feedback*);
- Fixed an issue where some choices in the event system would make the Shield value go negative (Players Feedback*).
*Players feedback refers to the improvements and fixes based on feedback coming from players.