Hi EFAS players and followers：
Another new update is coming, and we've got ready the first big wave of revamped enemies (FAMAS team). They will replace the old ACC and there are lots of different versions of them, with different behaviors, weapons and armor textures (texturing will be updated for next build and a new set of animations is currently wip). In multiplayer we replaced all the enemies with them so no more crawler boss! But of course we also have lots of new content, but before we have a look at it, I have to tell you that for this build we temporarily disabled the Event System. I'm sorry to announce that but since it's a new feature, we're having some trouble writing interesting stories that also let players think about what they want to answer. There is some tuning that need to be done in the bonus-malus balance as well as some story writing feeling our writer has to find. So after some more testing we will try our best to translate the events so that you can have a try asap! So right now, I'm going to announce this version's content and I hope you will like it!
Join our Discord to get an activation code so you can start playing immediately (become an Alpha tester) and discuss the development of the game with the dev team, and to earn exclusive pre-release limited edition perks including skins, titles and other cool stuff:
Alpha 23 - 2020/04/10 UTC 6:00 AM
——Brand new features:
- New weapon mods attributes;
- New weapon mods interface.
- New Elite FAMAS Commando;
- New Elite FAMAS Scout;
- New Elite FAMAS Shock troop;
- New Elite FAMAS Enforcer;
- New Mad Michael.
NanoBucks - New effect (OP Intel CPU have a special effect);
Active - Frost Explosion;
Way-points - Way-points now indicate the distance.
——Improvements and changes:
- Changed animations;
- Removed the speed reduction when charging.
- Changes have been made to Gun Shield;
- Changes have been made to Blasting Genius;
- Changes have been made to Downwind;
- Changes have been made to Noisy.
Events - Temporarily disabled because of a huge need of translation, will be back soon with new events and new features;
Weapons - Improved CrossHair and accuracy logic (Players Feedback*);
Multiplayer - Optimized disconnections when playing multiplayer (Players Feedback*);
Performances - Optimized game frame-rate and frame-drops (Players Feedback*).
- Altar number reduced while effect has been improved;
- Enemies health and damage has been modified;
- Several mods values has been increased;
- Weapon drop rate increased on Elite monsters;
- Weapon drop rarity range increased;
- FAMAS enemies different ranks, levels and stats has been changed for a better differentiation.
- Fixed an issue where replacing a stacked consumable would lose its count and become only x1 (Players Feedback*);
- Fixed an issue where switching languages would not have effect on part of the game text content (Players Feedback*);
- Fixed an issue where the bumpers would easily send the player out of the map (Players Feedback*);
- Fixed an issue where some choices in the event system would make the Shield value go negative (Players Feedback*);
- Fixed an issue where the Stun Grenade effect would depend on the level (Players Feedback*);
- Fixed an issue where the Stun Grenade would have no effect on the Acc Simian Kamikaze (Players Feedback*);
- Fixed an issue where the Evolved Crawler would be invisible in low quality settings (Players Feedback*);
- Fixed an issue where SMG special attack, Acid Spitter special attack, Bow special attack, Grenade launcher standard and special attack would not affect Parkinson Tree (Players Feedback*);
- Fixed an issue where Acid Spitter special attack would not make the explosive barrels explode (Players Feedback*);
- Fixed an issue where the Dum-Dum Mod damage calculation would be different than expected (Players Feedback*);
- Fixed an issue where being too close and looking mid air while choosing Mods from a chest would unexpectedly cull their rendering (Players Feedback*);
- Fixed an issue where Guided Missiles would lock on the explosive barrels but would not fire the missile (Players Feedback*);
- Fixed an issue where Handling Expert would have no effect on the Acid Spitter (Players Feedback*);
- Fixed an issue where after dying it was still possible to open the backpack (Players Feedback*).
*Players feedback refers to the improvements and fixes based on feedback coming from players.