05/15/2020 Update 25-26
Hi EFAS players and followers：
It's been a while since the last update, but it was totally worth waiting. We've got a brand-new Rank Exploration Map on which you can chose different paths at the end of each Rank (the interface needs some more work, it will display all complete paths in the next update)! We also finished implementing the Refining System, you will be able to increase the rarity of pretty much everything. So, if you don't want to exchange your weapon because of some awesome Modules you can decide to just Refine it and make it yourself a Legendary gear. The rework of our AI is progressing super-fast and we will be able to go back to 4 player co-op real soon! After these many core changes and the start of the development of this new layer of Game Flow, your feedback is more important than ever! We hope you will be a lot to share your thoughts with us either through the Feedback function in game or by joining our discord channel. So right now, I'm going to announce this version's content!
Join our Discord to get an activation code so you can start playing immediately (become an Alpha tester) and discuss the development of the game with the dev team, and to earn exclusive pre-release limited edition perks including skins, titles and other cool stuff:
Alpha 26 - 2020/05/15 UTC 6:00 AM
——Brand new features:
- New Rank Exploration Map; (At the end of each level, you can now choose different paths to get to the last Rank)
- New Fortune (Reward) areas.
New Refine Feature
- Refining can be done through the Refiner in the Eleven Seven;
- Use resources to increase the rarity of Weapons, Modules, Mods and Actives.
- New Portable EM Turret; (Deal damages to nearby enemies, can trigger effects as it was an Active)
- New Portable Missile Turret. (Send missiles dealing AOE damages and knock enemies off)
- New Nano Refiner; (When used you can freely Refine once an item you already equipped)
- New Nano Upgrade interface. (When used you can freely Upgrade once an item you already equipped)
- New Crimson Crawler;
- New Eastern Crawler;
- New Cave Crawler;
- New Titan Crawler;
- New Evolved Crimson Crawler;
- New Evolved Eastern Crawler;
- New Evolved Cave Crawler;
- New Evolved Titan Crawler;
- New Arbitrary Corcetus.
Eleven Seven - New healing terminal (Use NanoBucks to heal yourself);
Multiplayer - Enemies skills are now displayed under enemy's health bar;
Benchmark - New Benchmark scene for performance testing.
——Improvements and changes:
- Modified Portable Turrets placing logic;
- Modified Intensified Force Field and Luck Field logic.
Enemy Skills - Modified Hatred skill logic in multiplayer mode. (Players Feedback*).
- Fixed an issue where changing weapon during the Bow cooldown animation would make it always go back to the reloading animation (Players Feedback*);
- Fixed an issue where the Upgrade Interface would appear over other interfaces (Players Feedback*);
- Fixed an issue where the mouse cursor would disappear in the replace item interface (Players Feedback*);
- Fixed an issue where the price of some items in the Eleven Seven would not be correct (Players Feedback*);
- Fixed an issue where the weapon switching interface would not close when the player started moving around (Players Feedback*);
- Fixed an issue where the weapons could be duplicated while moving left and right in the weapon switching interface (Players Feedback*).
*Players feedback refers to the improvements and fixes based on feedback coming from players.