Hi EFAS players and followers:
We know that the last versions of the game are hard to get along with, the new Galactic Conquest System (GCS) is still way too unpolished and it's hard to understand how to play and what we should be doing. More than that, the old FPS mode entrance is hard to find and there are lots of pretty horrible bugs... We're sorry about that, so next week you will have a much more user-friendly version to play with! We'll add on the main menu different buttons, there will be one for entering the GCS and another one to directly start a new Battle Blockade (FPS-Roguelike mode). Other than that we also fixed the horrible bugs that made the GCS almost unplayable and we also added support for controllers so that you can play while being on the sofa! There will be more details and content in the next week patch note, but still, let's have a look at the next week preview!
Join our Discord to discuss the development of the game with the dev team, and to earn exclusive pre-release limited edition perks including skins, titles and other cool stuff:
Alpha 31 - 2020/07/24 UTC 6:00 AM
——Brand new features:
- New main menu interface/art;
- New button for starting a Skirmish (Roguelike mode) (Players Feedback*).
Input - New support for Controllers (Players Feedback*);
Galactic Conquest System - Backpack is now available at any moment (Players Feedback*).
Improvements and changes:Optimization - Solve the performance issue in the Roguelike mode (Players Feedback*).
- Fixed an issue where you would be arrested and unable to get freed while playing the Galactic Conquest System (Players Feedback*);
- Fixed an issue where the spaceship would not always respond to the commands (Players Feedback*);
- Fixed an issue where the save data would easily get corrupted while playing the Galactic Conquest System (Players Feedback*);
- Fixed an issue where the Boss map would sometimes fail to load (Players Feedback*).
*Players feedback refers to the improvements and fixes based on feedback coming from players.
**More improvements and fixes will be added to the list above on the day of the release.