09/04 Update 34: New store, enemies, perf. optimisation and lots of polishing!
Hi EFAS players and followers:
The new version with a lot of polish is finally out for you to try out! So take your weapons have fun and remember to give us some feedback about the difficulty and the performances so that we can continue polishing the game! I'm kind of sorry too because the NPC Dialogue is not ready yet, but it will be in the next update!
Join our Discord to discuss the development of the game with the dev team, and to earn exclusive pre-release limited edition perks including skins, titles and other cool stuff:
Alpha 34 - 2020/09/04 UTC 6:00 AM
——Brand new features:
- Poison doctor;
- Warrior Goddess;
- Caring Martha;
- Elite Nurse;
- Elite Poison doctor;
- Elite Pharmacist;
- Elite Warrior Goddess;
- Last Daughter of the Colossi.
- Added Armor movement sounds;
- Added additional shield UI display;
- Running, jumping, being hit, shooting and dashing now make the camera vibrate.
- Result interface now display experience and level;
- Input display now shows the button image instead of just text.
Environment - New Eleven Seven (Not a pile of cubes without textures anymore!);
Weapon - New Shotgun core: Plasma shrapnels;
Controller - Added SMG controller vibrations;
Altar - Altars now have a real 3D model;
——Improvements and changes:
- Changed Pistol Caliber Upgrade module animation and sounds;
- Changed weapons crosshair logic and display;
- Changed SMG special attack animation, particle FX and sounds.
- Improved multiplayer connection quality;
- Improved multiplayer connection stability.
- Enemies health bar are now longer;
- Changed enemies grenades particle FX;
- Changed Mad Michael model size.
Controls - Improved the switching between keyboard and controller;
Gold - Replaced gold drop model;
Loot - Loot now fly to the lower part of the screen instead of the middle of the screen for better game experience;
Rank Map - Improved UI display for better understanding of current progression;
Performances - Reduced memory usage.
- Reduced the initial difficulty and increased the later difficulty (enemy HP / shield / attack value);
- Reduced the enemies' hit rate;
- Temporarily disabled Hammer drop;
- Increased the consumption of materials for upgrading and refining;
- Reduced the amount of materials dropped by common monsters;
- Modified the drop rate of free upgrades and refiners;
- Temporarily disabled jump pads;
- All tower maps are adjusted back to 18 levels;
- Diversified distribution of monsters among the different environments;
- Reduce the number of enemies;
- Normal levels have a chance to enter boss level.
- Fixed an issue where the HP and Shield value weren't correct when starting a game (Players Feedback*);
- Fixed an issue where the effect of Talents were sometimes different than expected (Players Feedback*);
- Fixed an issue where after doing some manipulations while in the replace abilities interface would make the weapon unable to fire (Players Feedback*);
- Fixed an issue where after completing a level, while in the Rank map you would still be able to hear last level countdown sounds (Players Feedback*);
- Fixed an issue where in some cases replacing an ability might create a clone of it (Players Feedback*).
*Players feedback refers to the improvements and fixes based on feedback coming from players.