Hi EFAS players and followers:
We've finally got a preview of next week update for you, and it's a big one! Full rework of the Eleven Seven, new enemies, NPC dialogues, new weapon module, lots of polishing, better controller support, balancing and some pretty awesome performance optimisation (less frame-drops and improved loading time). So I guess it's best for you to have a look at next week update content!
Join our Discord to discuss the development of the game with the dev team, and to earn exclusive pre-release limited edition perks including skins, titles and other cool stuff:
Alpha 34 - 2020/09/04 UTC 6:00 AM
——Brand new features:
- Poison doctor;
- Warrior Goddess;
- Caring Martha;
- Elite Nurse;
- Elite Poison doctor;
- Elite Pharmacist;
- Elite Warrior Goddess;
- Last Daughter of the Colossi.
- Added Armor movement sounds;
- Added additional shield UI display;
- Running, jumping, being hit, shooting and dashing now make the camera vibrate.
- Result interface now display experience and level;
- Input display now shows the button image instead of just text.
Environment - New Eleven Seven (Not a pile of cubes without textures anymore!);
Galaxy Conquest - You can now discuss with some NPC;
Weapon - New Shotgun core: Plasma shrapnels;
Controller - Added SMG controller vibrations;
Altar - Altars now have a real 3D model;
——Improvements and changes:
- Changed Pistol Caliber Upgrade module animation and sounds;
- Changed weapons crosshair logic and display;
- Changed SMG special attack animation, particle FX and sounds.
- Improved multiplayer connection quality;
- Improved multiplayer connection stability.
- Enemies health bar are now longer;
- Changed enemies grenades particle FX;
- Changed Mad Michael model size.
Controls - Improved the switching between keyboard and controller;
Gold - Replaced gold drop model;
Loot - Loot now fly to the lower part of the screen instead of the middle of the screen for better game experience;
Rank Map - Improved UI display for better understanding of current progression;
Performances - Reduced memory usage.
- Reduced the initial difficulty and increased the later difficulty (enemy HP / shield / attack value);
- Reduced the enemies' hit rate;
- Temporarily disabled Hammer drop;
- Increased the consumption of materials for upgrading and refining;
- Reduced the amount of materials dropped by common monsters;
- Modified the drop rate of free upgrades and refiners;
- Temporarily disabled jump pads;
- All tower maps are adjusted back to 18 levels;
- Diversified distribution of monsters among the different environments;
- Reduce the number of enemies;
- Normal levels have a chance to enter boss level.
- Fixed an issue where the HP and Shield value weren't correct when starting a game (Players Feedback*);
- Fixed an issue where the effect of Talents were sometimes different than expected (Players Feedback*);
- Fixed an issue where after doing some manipulations while in the replace abilities interface would make the weapon unable to fire (Players Feedback*);
- Fixed an issue where after completing a level, while in the Rank map you would still be able to hear last level countdown sounds (Players Feedback*);
- Fixed an issue where in some cases replacing an ability might create a clone of it (Players Feedback*).
*Players feedback refers to the improvements and fixes based on feedback coming from players.
**More improvements and fixes will be added to the list above on the day of the release.