10/02 Update 36: Conquest mode disabled, New mini scenarios and much more!
Hi EFAS players and followers：
Hey everyone, time to play the newest patch!
This time we made the difficult decision to disable the conquest mode while we polish it and refurbish a few things.
We, but more importantly some of you, believe the mode is hard to understand and not very interesting at this current stage (Thanks a ton, keep the feedback coming!). We implemented 2 mini scenarios for you to enjoy in the mean time!
For the Roguelike mode we implemented a new station as well as a complete overhaul of the Xeno Snowfield, it won't blind you anymore, sorry about that btw! (Pictured above).
Join our Discord to discuss the development of the game with the dev team, and to earn exclusive pre-release limited edition perks including skins, titles and other cool stuff:
Alpha 36 - 2020/10/02 UTC 6:00 AM
——Brand new features:
New Conquest Mini Scenarios mode
- New Army command system, press F1 to have your army charge into battle! (No controller button associated as of now)
- New "Invasion on Mars” scenario; (Fight off an alien invasion on Mars!)
- New “Giant In The Plains” scenario (Fight a Giant Mecha in the Plains!);
- Brand new hoverbike (Hold E to get down);
- New Giant Mecha unit.
- New revamping station used to modify the minor attributes of mods and skills
——Improvements and changes:
- Xeno Snowfield stage visual improved, overall brightness reduced (Players Feedback*);
- Crosshair for the Acid Spitter, Shotgun and Grenade Launcher have been modified;
- In multiplayer, after an involuntary disconnect, players will now automatically reconnect to the game as long as the game still exists;
- Improved death animations for Dragons, Vespids, Spiders, Crawlers, and Cobras.
- Fixed an issue where players would wobble around after another player entered the room (Players Feedback*);
- Fixed an issue where items in a chest would change when the chest was damaged (Players Feedback*);
- Fixed an issue where the front the chests in Fortune stages would not open, while the sides or the back of the box would open (Players Feedback*);
- Fixed an issue where where treasure chests and items would spawn in the air and not fall (Players Feedback*).
*Players feedback refers to the improvements and fixes based on feedback coming from players.