10/30 Update 38, The feedback window will work, please let my wife and kid go
Alpha 38 - 2020/10/30 UTC 6:00 AM
WASSUP GAMERZ? Here is the new PP (patch preview)! Come on our discord! https://discord.gg/br3VWUt
Who's exited for the cringy patch note video I'll do? Enough about me PATCH NOTE BEGIIIIN
——Brand new features:
- objective for Giant in the plains was changed to destroy the six feet of the huge mecha;
- New charge order animation (F1);
- New function, command vehicles;
- New giant ship;
- New gun turrets;
- New City Forcefield effect;
- Paratroopers added into the game.
——Improvements and changes:
- Optimized bullet performance. (I don’t know either I’m just here to translate);
- Enriched gunshot effects;
- Optimized AI threat system.
- Synchronized player actions (jump, jet);
- Optimized enemies’ synchronization (position and movement).
- Fixed an issue where the option menu didn’t save changes (player feedback *);
- Fixed an issue where exploding barrels did not deal damage to enemies (player feedback *);
- Fixed SMG gun animation freeze (player feedback *);
- Fixed an issue where treasure boxes would not fall after spawning in the air when a survival level was cleared (player feedback *);
- Fixed an issue where the Treasure box could not be opened from the front (bonus stage) (player feedback *);
- Fixed an issue where the mouse wheel would change weapons 20 times in a row only to end up with the SAME F*CKING WEAPON LIKE HOW HARD IS IT TO [contact lost] (player feedback *).
- The Feedback window now pauses the game in the background, allowing players to type without running into a wall or jumping everywhere. (player feedback * player feedback * player feedback * player feedback * player feedback * player feedback * player feedback * player feedback * Sorry, thanks for telling us, using other ways).
*Players feedback refers to the improvements and fixes based on feedback coming from players.
**More improvements and fixes will be added to the list above on the day of the release.