12/27/2019 Update 16
Hi EFAS players and followers：
Merry Christmas everybody~ I hope you are all having fun with your friends/family and got some new hardware for your pc so you can play EFAS in the best circumstance possible! Here in China there is no such thing as Christmas Holidays but we don't mind if it means that we can continue working on updates and new content for you, so between several bug fixes we exchanged some presents and ate some good stuff~ So in this update, lots of new particles and sounds effects as well as a new HUB scene have been added. A lot of balancing has been done so that the whole difficulty of the game should be way better than before, but I guess you will be the ones telling us if that's the case (tongue)
Exchange codes will be given during online events on our Discord as well as during video game exhibitions. Keep your eyes open, you can exchange these codes for some special in-game content!
Alpha 16 - 2019/12/27 UTC 6:00 AM
——Brand new features:
- Anti-AOE skill;
- Hate skill.
- Shielding skill FX；
- Reflect Dmg skill FX;
- Blasting Genius explosion FX;
- Changed grenade explosion FX;
- Throwing Potion FX;
- Missiles FX.
- Sanctuary (sadly for the moment the Sanctuary needs some renovation work)
- New Special experiment: Desperate battle zone;
Enemies - New ACC model.
Weapons - New weapons sound FX;
Active Chips - Consumable active chips can now be stacked (Players Feedback*)；
Chests - New One out of Three Chest;
Multiplayer - Friends list now display status (online, offline, in-game).
——Improvements and changes:
- Enemies under Shielding skill are now immune to any effects;
- Arcanist balls now have a HUD icon.
- Changed base attributes display;
- Active chips cannot be interrupted anymore.
Interface - Changed main menu；
Weapons - Changed shotgun special attack charge distance (Players Feedback*);
Boss - Optimized Heracles and Trogleuth;
Performances - Optimized game frame-rate and frame-drops (Players Feedback*);
- Increased the number of drops when defeating Boss;
- Increased potion drop rate to 100% when defeating Boss;
- Increased drop rate of attack chips.
- Reduced enemies attack curve;
- Increased enemies hp curve;
- Adjusted the spitting rate of Vespids;
- Reduced the energy given by defeating the Theridon;
- Adjusted the damages values of Weakened, Bouncing Lighting and Blitz chips;
- Increased the values of Neo Armstrong Cyclone Jet Armstrong Cannon chip;
- Increased Pistol and SMG damages;
- Reduced Grenade Launcher and Bow damages.
Increased duration needed for clearing the Wormhole;
Reduced the difficulty of the first three ranks;
Adjustment of whole game duration;
- Greatly reduced the probability of occurrence of the issue where the Boss would not appear when getting at 100% progress [15.1 fix] (Players Feedback*);
- Fixed an issue where the Tracking Rounds would constantly keep Cruel Hitlin in the air [15.1 fix] (Players Feedback*);
- Fixed an issue where the Boss icon wouldn't disappear [15.1 fix] (Players Feedback*);
- Fixed an issue where Low and Medium graphic settings would be dark and several enemies would have rendering issues [15.1 fix] (Players Feedback*);
- Fixed an issue where players couldn't go back when falling out of the map (Players Feedback*);
- Fixed an issue where using melee and throwing a grenade at the same time would fail to throw the grenade and keep a grenade model in the hand (Players Feedback*);
- Fixed an issue where the Grenade Launcher couldn't trigger Anti-Personnel Missile (Players Feedback*);
- Fixed an issue where the health bar rendering would have an issue after loading a saved game (Players Feedback*);
- Fixed an issue where there was always a graphic option that couldn't be saved (Players Feedback*);
- Fixed several issues where the in-game chat windows (Players Feedback*);
- Fixed an issue where in certain circumstances changing weapon would trigger a reloading animation (Players Feedback*);
- Fixed an issue where shotgun special attack would trigger standard attack effects (Players Feedback*).
*Players feedback refers to the improvements and fixes based on feedback coming from players.