Hi EFAS players and followers：
We've added a lot of cool stuff, check it out!
Join our Discord to discuss the development of the game with the dev team, and to earn exclusive pre-release limited edition perks including skins, titles and other cool stuff:
- The survival stages loot system has been overhauled. Enemies now only drop Starbucks, a scoring system has been implemented granting you a certain number of chests depending on how many enemies you kill in the allocated time. No more framedrops because of loot!(Players feedback);
- Special effects everywhere: New explosions effects (not 8bit anymore), corpses can explode(with one single bullet) and send bits flying, more combat effects as well as a new fog/volumetric system for the "Giant in the plains" mode (it gets thicker as the battle goes on).
- The hoverbike will now knock enemies further at full speed;
- Items loot system overhaul, items already in your possession will no longer drop (only in single player).
- Fixed a balance issue where the boss "Loving Martha" was healing herself too quickly for players to be able to damage her (player feedback *).;
- Numbers are now more reasonable.
- Fixed multiple multiplayer issues (Players feedback *);
- Fixed an issue where using "TAB" would pop up an input window along the inventory (Players Feedback*);
- Fixed a bug where preloaded graphics assemblies would become invalid and cause problems (Players Feedback*).
- Fixed an issue where materials in the store would not show any information (Price, name and quantity) (Players feedback *);
- Fixed an issue where certain mods were displaying the name of other mods (player feedback *).
*Players feedback refers to the improvements and fixes based on feedback coming from players.