UPDATE 59: Balance is restored
Hello everyone! The tutorial is finally here!
- Sound effects for hovering, clicking, scrolling, zooming, opening chests, collecting minerals, landing, battles, popups, win, loss, equipment, purchasing, and dialogs have been added
- The fuel and food system has been completely revamped!
They will be consumed less rapidly and each space station and planet will allow you to refill when
- We have added a video tutorial to improve your understanding of the game! (in the future this will be replaced by an in-game tutorial.)
- New fleet flag interface!
- Pirates will now stop chasing you if you flee long enough
- Some elements of the star map have been modified to create a better atmosphere
- New capsule model
- Network stability improved in multiplayer
- The shop system has been overhauled, shops will have more goods, every space station will have a shop and the price of items have been adjusted for a better experience
- Balance adjustments for battles
- Fleets will now display their correct power level
- Pirates will no longer surrender at the start of a battle
- Giant mechs will join battles as intended
- Ships will no longer be invisible in your inventory
- Enemies can no longer spawn with all affixes
- Failed events will no longer bankrupt you
- The volume settings in the menu and in-game will now be the same