Update 75: It's time to stop
Hello everyone, V75 is here with a lot of new places to visit!
Multiplayer is disabled. The feature is rarely used and takes a lot of time to maintain, we will focus our efforts on adding content and re-enable it later
- Time will not go forward when the player’s fleet is not moving
- New colony town
- New space station scene
- Players can now have multiple save files
- The second floor of the ship as well as the cargo hold now need to be restored before being usable at the start of a game.
- New special effects for artillery cannons, missiles, laser turrets, grenades, and recruits [unit type] weapons.
- NPCs vendors now have limited credits
- If an item can be added to a stack the stack will now light up to simplify inventory management
- There are now trade announcements on the news board.
- Beating an NPC will increase your goodwill with their enemies
- The reason for any goodwill increase or decrease with a character can be read by hovering the icon
- Enemies can now receive backup from other forces when fighting
- Female NPCs clothes now come in more colors
- The font color of certain UIs has been changed for better readability
- The upgrade station will now recommend players what to purchase (best choice on the top)
- Bipedal mechs and tanks have better crosshairs
- Companions have better ragdolls on death
- Players can now see if a shipwreck/mining spot can be exploited at a glance
- Clipping through the floor during ship invasions will now respawn players
- Consumables can only be used from players’ inventory (not the cargo bay)
- Icons are now displayed on some dialog options to explain what they do
- All equipment and vehicle statistics are now displayed with numbers
- And many bug fixes!
Enjoy this update and have fun my friends!
Anthony, Freeman, and Yoko